Terms and Conditions of Sale
Minimum Orders. $100.00 per order
Minimum per SKU: 2 per style.
- All prices listed on the price sheet, unless otherwise noted, are in US Dollars.
- Our suggested retail pricing is double the wholesale pricing plus an additional $0.50.
- New York Puzzle Company does not pre-print the suggested retail prices.
- No discounts, guaranteed sales or special terms without written authorization.
- Every show special, quarterly special or other discount will have an associated discount code when it is available. No order placed without this code will receive the applicable special.
- Please indicate whether you received our catalog from a sales rep or at a trade show. We want to support our sales representatives and letting us know that they contacted you helps us correctly catalog our orders.
- All Purchase Orders must include the buyer’s name, phone and fax number AND email address.
- Orders with dated terms must also include the accounting contact name, phone and fax number AND email address.
- Initial orders must be accompanied by a credit card.
- Orders may be placed:
- Via Brandwise, Broker Force or other order program.
- By Phone at: 580-789-9535
- By Fax at: 203-647-6236
- By Email at: email@example.com
- By Mail to: 329A 18th Street, Suite 3, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- By Sales Rep
- If you do not know who your sales rep is, please contact us and we can provide you with their contact information.
- Unless previously set up on dated terms, reorders require a credit card for payment.
- Dated terms for re-orders may be possible upon request. See Terms and Payments section below for details.
- Wholesale Web Portal for Re-orders: https://nuorder.com/newyorkpuzzlecompany
- Login required — Enter your email address and click Forgot Password to obtain a new password
- If Forgot Password link fails, please contact us for a login.
- Backorders under $75.00 may be canceled by New York Puzzle Company at its discretion.
- Shipping costs for Backorders are to be paid for by the customer.
- All shipments are Ex-Works FOB our warehouse in Indianapolis, Indiana and are to be paid for by the customer.
- Orders paid for by Credit Card, pre-paid and re-orders usually ship within 7 days of receipt.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for an initial order to be processed through credit.
TERMS AND PAYMENTS:
- We require Credit Card (AMEX, M/C, VISA, and Discover) on ALL FIRST ORDERS.
- If you are an established company and would like to be set up for net-30 terms, the following is required:
- 3 trade references
- Banking information
- Signature Credit Request form from the authorized buyer to run credit checks
- If approved for terms, our terms are Net 30.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We do NOT accept credit card payments for companies set up on dated terms. If a customer on dated terms pays by credit card, a 3% fee will apply to cover credit card fees.
- There is a $25.00 service charge imposed on all returned checks.
- Invoices not paid within terms are subject to a 1.5% per month late fee.
- NOTE AGAIN: We do NOT accept credit card payments for companies set up on dated terms. If a customer on dated terms pays by credit card, a 3% fee will apply to cover credit card fees.
- Accounts not current will be placed on credit hold and shipment of reorders will be delayed.
- New York Puzzle Company does not accept returns. All sales are final.
- For orders containing damaged boxes, New York Puzzle Company will issue a credit for such items provided the customer provides the following:
- Notice must be reported within 7 days of delivery damaged boxes
- Notice must be accompanied by photos of both the cartons that the products were delivered in as well as photos of the damaged goods.
- Notwithstanding any of the terms above, no returns or credits shall be permitted without a return authorization number or credit memo provided by New York Puzzle Company.
- Any requests for such a number should be sent to our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For return authorizations, the number provided should be written on the carton being returned.
CHILD SAFETY WARNING:
- Some products contain small parts and may be a choking hazard. These products are labeled and are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE - MAP POLICY:
- Amazon.com, Ebay.com and other third party operated websites are restricted channels. You may not list or sell our products on any of these websites. Any company found listing our products on these types of websites will have their account suspended.
- Customers may sell our puzzles on their own websites provided they agree to and adhere to our MAPP policy.
- Our MAPP can be found on our website at: http://www.newyorkpuzzlecompany.com/pages/maap-policy
- All terms and conditions, including pricing, are subject to change without notice.
SALES MANAGEMENT TEAM AND CONTACT INFO:
- Adam Silver, (owner) New Accounts: email@example.com and Re-orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Dickinson (owner) Logistics and Invoicing: email@example.com
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
- Phone: 580-789-9535 - Fax: 203-647-6236
- Orders Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wholesale Reordering: https://nuorder.com/newyorkpuzzlecompany
- Login required — Enter your email address and click Forgot Password to obtain a new password.